Learn how to set Adhoc settings, How to play a multiplayer (2 player) on PPSSPP android emulator with simple tips and tricks.
Playing multiplayer in PPSSPP Emulator is very easy to perform. You can join your Android device with your friend mobile phone too and get the best gaming experience. The moment I thought playing Pro Evolution Soccer through WIFI and mobile hotspot, I tested a number of things and make sure I have also research about what I am going to discuss.
It is very easy but to do that, please kindly read and follow the steps below:
How To Play Multiplayer Pro Evolution Soccer
- Turn on your Mobile portable hostpot, tell your friends to connect to you by using his wifi.
- Open your ppsspp emulator.
- Go to PPSSPP’s Settings->Networking.
- Enable Wlan- Check same function as PSP’s Wlan Switch.
- Adhocserver- This is very important, wrong input will cause”freezing”. Type 192.168.43.1 both players should put the same.
- Enable Built-in Adhoc Server- Check only if you’re the host (the Android Phone that enabled Portable-Wifi-Hotspot)
- MacAddress- Just Click the Mac Address Line to generate a random one, just make sure that it wasn’t the same as the other’s.
- Start the Game first the host then others to follow,, make sure your game is at 100% speed or closer, use frameskip if necessary.
- Go to exhibition
- Choose adhoc
- Press x
- Choose which ever you want to do.
Note: make sure you are the one setting up the room if you are the one who on the hot spot. Don’t use Cheats, Save States, Pause Menu, Speed Toggle or Timer Hack during gameplay.