Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars is an action-adventure game set in an open-world environment. It has a different presentation from previous games in the series, by partially resembling the first Grand Theft Auto titles. Instead of a ground-level view behind the protagonist or a top-down perspective, The game uses a fully rotatable camera angled down at the action.
Chinatown Wars also uses cel-shaded polygons with black outlines to produce a comic book-like aesthetic a first for the series. The title takes place in the Grand Theft Auto IV rendition of Liberty City, with the exception of Alderney.
Game Details & Requirements
How to set Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars PSP Game:
- The first step is to download and install the PPSSPP emulator on your mobile phone before you can launch the iso file.
- You need the ZArchiver Pro app to unzip the game. You can Download ZArchiver pro from the links above.
- Download the ISO file from the download link above, then use the ZArchiver pro app to extract the game.
- Open the PPSSPP emulator on your Android phone, then find the folder where you unzip/extract the game.
- Click on the game to run!