Hello PES fans! Today I’ll teach you how to add your favorite mp3 soundtracks in your pro evolution soccer ppsspp on your android mobile.
Since Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 ISO version for PPSSPP, there is no another latest version of the game.
It’s only game patchers (moderators) do their best to upgrade the game by transferring the new players to their current teams, soundtracks and alot of features.
It might happen you’ve tired with the game music or it’s not your favorite.
Therefore now I provide you the most simplest way to adds your own best musics with the following steps below:
- Create a folder in your internal storage memory with the name KONAMI_PES_SOUND inside a music folder as shown in the picture below.
- Get your own favorite mp3 music file to the folder (KONAMI_PES_SOUND). As shown below: I’ve add Hala Madrid to the folder (because am a good fan of Real Madrid and I really enjoyed their anthem.
- Now open your PES game and select on GALLERY at the game menu.
- Select on Playlist Editor.
- at the MP3 Library you can get the music that you added. Then click on it and press square button.
- The screen will show you the list of all menus that you want to add the music. Example, if you want to add your track to master league then you will select or click on master league and OK.
- Now you have done, then go back to the master league and start enjoying your favorite track.