Did you know that the way you play PSP games on Android you can also play it on your PC, here are some best ultimate guides on how to play PSP games on PC by using PPSSPP emulator.
There are many free PSP Emulator available on the Internet for PC to play PlayStation Portable games. But, The best PSP Emulator for PC is PPSSPP (PSP Emulator).
PPSSPP is a free and open-source PSP emulator for Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android, Nintendo Switch, BlackBerry 10, & Symbian with an increased focus on speed and portability.
PPSSPP Minimum System Requirements for PC
Operating System – Windows, Linux OS and macOS.
CPU – Pentium 4 or High.
RAM – 512MB+.
GPU – Any That Supports Pixel Shader Model 2.0 Version.
Storage – 50MB For PPSSPP Installation.
Device – you can use to play with Keyboard or Gamepad.
Steps On How To Play PSP Games On PC
1. Open your Google Chrome or Operamini Browser in your PC.
3. Click on Download option.
4. Select Operating System of your PC (Window is my OS) and Download latest version PPSSPP Installer for your PC.
5. Open downloaded PPSSPPSetup.exe File.
6. Select Language and click on OK button.
7. Browse and Select Destination Location to Install PPSSPP and click on Next button.
8. Click on Install button.
9. Click on Finished button.
10. Close this README text File Notepad Tab.
11. Browse and Select any PSP ISO game from your PC memory and click on it. Now I’ve download Tekken 6 so I can get it through the folder that I saved it when downloading.
12. Plug your gamepad and start playing.
These are all steps for you to follow to play the best PlayStation portable games on your PC.
We’ve also provided you the list of top 100 best PSP Games to download for free.