PES 2020 PC eFootball Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 (abbreviated eFootball PES 2020) is a soccer simulation video game developed by Pro Evolution Soccer Productions and published by Konami for Microsoft, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Android, and PPSSPP. The game is the nineteen installments in the Pro Evolution Soccer series and was released worldwide on 10 Sept. 2019, and was released in Asia on 12 September 2019. The new game features a name change with the addition of ‘eFootball’ within the title, symbolizing a push in the online gaming space with a focus on eFootball Pro tournaments.
Once more, Konami has released a new version of Pro Evolution Soccer with the intention of facing up to the almighty FIFA by EA Sports, although some people seem to think that this year it will be harder than ever. And that’s despite having won the Game Critics Award as the best sports game in the recent E3 2019 but we don’t know if that will be enough to cut down the distance with FIFA 20.
But getting off to an early start, the guys at Konami have decided to anticipate to the release of their rival in the fight to become the best soccer game of the 19-20 season and have already published PES 2020 – Pro Evolution Soccer so that we can start dribbling with the excitement that we expect to live during the following months of competition.
What’s new in eFootball PES 2020 PC
Like every year, the football game developed by Konami arrives full of new features to try to compete to be the best soccer video game of the year, which we can summarize as follows:
1. Playability: Updated Player
2. New Master League Structure
3. New competitive modes
4. Four game modes for Pro 2020
5. Local match: play offline against the game’s AI to put into practice all the tricks you’ve learned in previous years and in this season’s tutorial.
6. Cooperative: play with your friends without an Internet connection from the same PC to start practicing all the movements to be carried out during the season.
7. Quick match: play online against rivals from all over the world.
8. Edit mode: start editing all the squads from the main leagues around the world to have them ready for the game’s official release date because you should remember that PES isn’t licensed for many teams so you’ll have to customize them yourself.
Download Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 PC
Requirements and additional information
Minimum operating system requirements: Windows 7.