PUBG (Short for Player Unknown’s Battle Grounds) is a battle royale-style online game developed and published by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of Bluehole. This game is based on the last man standing gameplay, which originated from a movie called Battle Royale. In the game, 100 players will join the war of survival after being dropped on a deserted island where they have to collect weapons and equipment to destroy other players and avoid being destroyed. There is a safe area that will shrink over time, forcing all survivors to move into a smaller area. The last living person will become the winner.
Just 3 months after launch, this game has become one of the world’s most popular games with millions of players around the world. Tencent then negotiated with Bluehole to bring PUBG to the mobile platform, officially called PUBG Mobile. This move is the action of the manufacturer when the opponent of PUBG is Fortnite is responding to launch the mobile version for Android and iOS. This version was developed by Tencent and operates with the help of Bluehole. With the original gameplay from the PC version, in addition to being released for free on both the Android and iOS platforms, PUBG Mobile is fast gaining #1 position on all mobile game charts.
Download PUBG Mobile for Android (APK)
Note: After Download & install the Pubg File, Wait 30 minutes to install resources on your mobile. As Pubg File is bigger in Size. Download the Pubg by connecting to WiFi Network in order to Finish it Fast…!!!!!
- A new update with Pubg is nothing but Play the game for 10 minutes by the squad.
- Once you open the game you will find TDM, Click on the First-person (FPP)
- Select the mode to Evo ground and click the Map.
- You will be assigned to play with four members group in the warehouse.
- After that, the game will begin with the Blue team and the red team.
- Your target is to Kill the Red team members as it is a single game played with the group.
- The number of kills will be the final Victory.