If you’re not sure which soccer game is the best to play in 2023. Pesgames takes a look at what to expect from eFootball PES vs FIFA Soccer.
eFootball or PES also called Winning Eleven in Japan, is a series of football simulation video games developed and published by KONAMI since 1995.
FIFA Soccer or EA Sports FIFA is a series of association football video games developed and released annually by Electronic Arts under the EA Sports label.
eFootball Pro Evolution Soccer and FIFA remain the best two soccer games to play on this planet, let’s see which will be the winner.
Here we’ve provided you with the best comparisons that will help you to choose between the two giant soccer games for android mobile.
eFootball PES vs FIFA 22 Android iOS Mobile
CHECK ALSO: How To Play eFootball Mobile Offline On Android
FIFA vs eFootball Mobile (Game Coins rewards)
|Sign Player Bonus:
In terms of getting a coins bonus, with no doubt it is very easy to get coins in efootball than in FIFA according to the above stats.
eFootball vs FIFA Game Modes
eFootball Mobile Game Modes
There are several game modes available in eFootball PES 2023 Mobile:
- Online Match: Players can compete against other players from around the world in real-time matches.
- Training: Players can practice and improve their skills in various training exercises, such as ball control, shooting, and more.
- Local Match: Players can compete against friends or other players in the same location. Matchday: Players can compete in special events and tournaments against other players and earn rewards.
- MyClub: Players can create and manage their own team, including signing and training players, and competing against other teams in leagues and tournaments.
- Single Player Season: Players can compete in a full-season mode against AI-controlled teams, trying to win the league or cup.
- Edit Mode: Players can customize and create their own teams, players, and kits in this mode.
- Replay Theater: Players can watch and analyze their past matches in this mode.
FIFA Mobile Match Modes
In FIFA Mobile, there are several game modes that players can choose from:
- Attack Mode: In this mode, players compete in a series of short, 3-minute matches against other players online. The objective is to score as many goals as possible in the given time.
- League: In this mode, players can join or create a league with other players and compete against other leagues in a season-based competition.
- Events: In this mode, players can participate in themed events and competitions that offer unique rewards.
- Attack a Friend: In this mode, players can challenge their friends to a match and compete against each other online.
- Live Events: In this mode, players can participate in real-time events and challenges that offer unique rewards.
- Squad Battles: In this mode, players can compete against AI-controlled teams in a single-player competition.
- Season Objectives: In this mode, players can complete daily and weekly objectives to earn rewards and progress through the season.
- Head to Head: In this mode, players can compete against other players in a one-off match.
- Tournaments: In this mode, players can participate in single-elimination tournaments and compete for rewards.
- Training: In this mode, players can practice their skills and improve their team’s performance.
eFootball Mobile Gameplay
FIFA Mobile Gameplay
It is difficult to make a definitive conclusion about which game is better between eFootball PES and FIFA Mobile, as both have their own unique features and gameplay mechanics that appeal to different players. eFootball PES is known for its realistic and immersive gameplay, while FIFA Mobile offers a more casual and accessible experience.
Ultimately, the choice between these two games will come down to personal preference and the type of experience that the player is looking for. Some players may prefer the depth and authenticity of eFootball PES, while others may enjoy the more laid-back and social aspects of FIFA Mobile. Both games have their own dedicated fan bases and are popular among players, so it is worth trying out both to see which one is the right fit for you.