Hello guys, Today I’m gonna Show you how to extact an ISO file from Zip file, 7z and rar file. So many of you were having the problem on how to extract the .iso file from the .7z or .rar file in order to play on your PS2 game. So I decided to make a blog post.
From below you can know step by step “how to extract .iso file from .7z/.rar file.
- Download RAR Application on your android phone.
- Open RAR & Click on ALLOW (Supported Android 4.4 & above).
- Go to the folder where you have downloaded the .rar/.7z file.
- Tap & hold the .7z/.rar file.
- Click on Extract files & then click on browse.
- Extract them in the Play folder or the root of sd card.
- From the extracted files you’ll see the .ISO file.
- That’s it. If you have followed all the instructions carefully then you’ll be able to see the game in the Play app.
- If not then tap on “Unsorted” in the play app it will definitely show you the game.
I hope you can now extract any file using RAR app on your android devices, Thank you!
Having any problem? Drop your comment below now!