Hello guys, Today I’m gonna show you how to extract an ISO file from a Zip file, 7z, and RAR file. So many of you were having a problem with how to extract the .ISO file from the .7z or .rar file in order to play on your PS2 game. So I decided to make a blog post.
From below you can know step by step “how to extract .ISO file from .7z/.rar file.
- Download the RAR Application on your android phone.
- Open RAR & Click on ALLOW (Supported Android 4.4 & above).
- Go to the folder where you have downloaded the .rar/.7z file.
- Tap & hold the .7z/.rar file.
- Click on Extract files & then click on browse.
- Extract them in the Play folder or the root of the SD card.
- From the extracted files you’ll see the .ISO file.
- That’s it. If you have followed all the instructions carefully then you’ll be able to see the game in the Play app.
- If not then tap on “Unsorted” in the play app it will definitely show you the game.
I hope you can now extract any file using RAR app on your android devices, Thank you!
Have any problems? Drop your comment below now!