GTA 5 APK OBB Android is one of the most popular action games ever in the history of gaming.
The graphics and gameplay are so awesome. Well, what if I told you that you could install and play GTA V on Android? Yes! You can install and play GTA 5 on your Android smartphone and it is not that hard.
Grand Theft Auto 5 is the latest arrival in this popular game series after GTA 4 which was launched in the year 2008.
The basic theme of this game is to work as a criminal in a virtual state with different partners that are embedded in the running storyline. The whole story revolves around three criminals in different cities.
In this post, we are going to show you how to download, install and play Grand Theft Auto 5 on Android mobile using some simple steps and methods.
CHECK ALSO: Why gaming on Android phones is better than iOS
Steps On How To Install & Play GTA 5 Android
Before you should download GTA 5 for your android, you should have to check the CPU Architecture of your mobile by using Droid Info. There are two types of CPU Architecture of android either ARMv7 or X86.
1. Check your mobile CPU Architecture
- Download Droid Hardware info
- Open the app you find all the information on your phone.
2. Download GTA 5 APK OBB Files
After you download both the APK file and OBB file of your phone, then you have to extract an OBB file because it’s in RAR format. You can download Zarchiver Pro Version for extraction.
3. Extract GTA 5 APK OBB Zip Files
- Install & Open you Zarchiver Pro App.
- Find the OBB file that you download.
- Click on it, it will display an options menu, then click on extract.
- It will show you the phone storage of your device, and find the folder. “Android” then “Obb” click on it.
- Then click on the extraction sign which look’s like an arrow pointing down.
- After 100% successfully extracted, then go and install your GTA V APK file and start playing.