Battlefront II – ISO for PlayStation Portable (PSP) is a series of first and third-person shooter video games based on the Star War films. Players take the role of soldiers in either of two opposing armies in different time periods of the Star Wars universe.
The first console games of the series were developed by Pandemic Studios, and since 2015, the second series of console Battlefront games has been developed by EA DICE.
Battlefront II (2017) is the first in the series to accurately follow the canon of the films, while the games developed by Pandemic Studios were relegated to Star Wars Legends non-canonical status, along with all of the games in the series released before November 2015.
Game Details & Requirements
How To Set Star Wars: Battlefront II PSP Game:
- The first step is to download and install the PPSSPP emulator on your mobile phone before you can launch the iso file.
- You need the ZArchiver Pro app to unzip the game. You can Download ZArchiver pro from the links above.
- Download the ISO file from the download link above, then use the ZArchiver pro app to extract the game.
- Open the PPSSPP emulator on your Android phone, then find the folder where you unzip/extract the game.
- Click on the game to run!
I hope you can now extract any file using Zarchiver App on your Android devices, Thank you!