Download new Pro Evolution Soccer 2021 for PlayStation Portable Emulator (PES 2021 PPSSPP LITE) with just 300MB highly compressed, PS4 camera with English text and commentary.
PES 2021 PSP LITE VERSION is the new best latest version released this year with a full transfer season update 2020-2021 European football season.
Such players like Edison Cavani is at Manchester united, Brahimi Diaz at AC Milan. Dest, Trincao and Pedri at Barcelona. Martin Odegaard at Real Madrid, Luis Suarez at Atletico Madrid and Diogo Jota at Liverpool etc.
PES 2021 on the PPSSPP emulator brings more fast, fluid soccer action to the mobile platform. The graphics and animation are realistic, as are the sound effects and background jeering and cheering. With three different control systems, you should be able to find a comfortable way for you to play PES 2021.
eFootball Pro Evolution Soccer 2021 ISO New Features:
- English Version: Text and Commentary (Peter Drury).
- New Season Update Transfer 2020-2021.
- Fix Squad, Player Age, Height, Team Formation, Position, and Captain, etc.
- New Background and Display.
- Update Face and Hair (200+).
- New Kit and Minikit Like.
- PS4 Camera, Fix Cursor, No Bug.
- Tema & Background PES 2021 Season Update.
- Adboards & Stadium PES 2021 Edition.
- New Kits 2020/2021 Barclays Premier League, Liga 1 France, Bundesliga Germany, La Liga, Seri A Italian, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League.
- Best Graphics Full HD: New Gameplay, New Faces, New Scoreboard, New Adboard, New Ball, New Boots, and much more……
Download eFootball PES 2021 PPSSPP for Android & PC
You can also download the new PPSSPP Gold emulator for Android to play with it smoothly.
How To Set PES 2021 PPSSPP LITE Version:
- After downloading the files required at the above links, the next step is to extract those files by using the Zarchiver pro version.
- Extract the game file to phone memory -> PSP.
- Extract the savedata & texture file to phone memory -> PSP.
- That’s all, now open your PPSSPP gold new version and start playing.
- Note: If you find out that the game shows a black screen, the only thing you have to do is go to PPSSPP Settings and find Language change it from English to Espanōl (American Latino).
PES 2021 PPSSPP Android Screenshot:
Have any problems with the game! you can easily drop your comment below or join us on Facebook or Telegram for the more latest update.