Do you really want to become a PPSSPP Pro Evolution Soccer PES 2021 best player with beautiful skills and dribbling? Here you’ve come to the right place to become a legend.
Sometimes it needs a bit of magic to break down the opposition defence, so make sure you know how!
PES 2021 ISO PPSSPP Game is out now, so make sure you know how to perform the best skill moves!
Whether its playing with computer or just against your mates through PPSSPP Multiplayer (Adhoc), these are the tricks you need to know.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2021 PPSSPP Controls
- X – Normal pass, basic ground pass to team mate.
- ☐ – The shoot button. This is a very versatile button. Holding towards the goal as you strike the ball, will make the ball travel faster and with more accuracy.
- △ – Through pass. This pass should be used when teammates make forward runs in behind the opposition defence. There is an element of skill required to make this pass effective. Timing is crucial.
- O – High pass, Crossing, chipped pass to teammate, more liable to interceptions.
- R1 – fast dash, less control of the ball but more speed. Only use this when you have a clear path in front of your player.
- L1 – Slow dash, even slower than normal speed. This enables your player to turn sharply, hold off opposition players, and dribble better. Good for tight spaces.
- L1+X – One – Two, by pressing L1 and X, your player will pass to a team-mate and begin to attempt to run in behind the opposition defence.
- L1+△ – Chipped through pass, useful when there are a number of defensive opposition players in front of you and threading a normal through pass may be too difficult. As with the normal pass, this also requires good timing.
- L1+☐ – a dink chip shot, which the player will attempt to just dink the ball up and over the goalkeeper. The shot tends to go up more than forward. Bear in mind this shot is best for when you are close in on goal.
- L1+O – a direct cross. No matter where on the pitch you are, this command will attempt to put the ball into your opponent’s penalty area. Highly effective for counter attacks.
- O+O+O (Tripple O) – a cross along the ground at speed. Good for smaller players who are running in behind a tall defence.
- X – often referred to as “press“, or “pressing” (marking, putting pressure to the opponent).
- O – a sliding tackle.
- X+☐ – marking with two players.
Best PES 2021 PPSSPP Skills & Dribbling
Feint (Step Over Feint)
- L ×2
- R ×3
Feint (Kick Feint)
- ☐➡ Guage on X
- O➡ Guage on X
Feint (Upper body Feint)
- Dribbling ➡ forward Diagonal Advanced + ➡ Backward Diagonal Advanced + (certain players only.)
- While holding L in a stationary position, press ➕ at a 90° to the direction of movement.
Step Over Fake
While holding L in a stationary position, press ➕ at a 90° towards the direction of movement ➡ press ➕ toward the opposite direction. (Only for players with Dribble Accuracy of 80 or above.)
While Dribbling, hold L press + Forward ➡ then press ➕ at 90° to the direction of movement. (Only players with Dribble Accuracy of 80 or above.)
Hold L then press toward the back of the player ➡ then press ➕ Diagonally fowards to the same side as the players foot that has the ball.
Drag Back Turn
While holding L in a stationary position, press ➕ towards the back of the player ➡ then press ➕ to either side of the player. (Only player with Dribble Accuracy of 80 or above.)
While holding L in a stationary position press ➕ at a 90° to the direction of the player is facing ➡ press ➕ towards the opposite Forward Diagonal. (Only for the players with Dribble Accuracy of 70 or above.)
Running Matthews Feint
While holding L, press ➕ towards the direction of movement ➡ then quickly press ➕ towards the opposite direction. (Only for players with Dribble Accuracy of 70 or above.)
Flip Flap (Certain Players Only)
(If right footed) While dribbling, hold L ➡ then press ➕ to the players Foward Right.
Opposite Flip Flap (Certain Players Only)
(If left footed) while dribbling hold L ➡ then press ➕ to the players foward left.
Sideward Step Over
During a sideward dribble, hold (L) then press ➕ at a 90° to the direction of movement. (Only for players with Dribble Accuracy of 75 or above.
- Through Feint: Let go before trapping ➕ ➡ R
- Roulette: Hold L, then ➕ ⤵or⤴motion can be single or double – footed depending on the player.
- Front Flick: Hold L, then ➕ ×2 toward the direction of movement.
You may also like to watch some of my Finesse PPSSPP Skills in the video below.
Did we missed one of your favorite skills or dribbling? If yes kindly drop the name of the best PPSSPP skills on the comment section below! Thank you.